Monday, August 1, 2011

the past week my parents haven't written the blog

Hola!  Zaac here...
Since no one's written the blog lately I decided to do it. The past week we've pretty much been bums, if you consider jamming an entire language in your head being a bum. On Monday our spanish teachers tried to take us to a fair. But when we got there we found out it opened in the afternoon. When we got back school was almost over. Then on Wednesday our teachers took me, Sam,Ben,and dad to a serpent house. Thats a house full of cool snakes and creepy spiders. There was a snake the size of Voldemort's snake. My teacher was up in the glass and the snake started hissing then that HUGE snake lunged at the glass were my teacher was. She ran away as fast as she could. Then when we got outside (a) we saw a giant iguana crawling across the roof (b) a full sized pool that I didn't want to know was home to. (c) a spot were you could see and hold snakes, spiders (which I only touched once) millipeds, and lizards.That took a while. Then when we got back school was over. On friday there was a goodbye party for people graduating. Now we're almost the only people in school. Yesterday we hiked or more like walked up about a hundred stairs to have church at a cross at the highest point in Antigua. we stayed there for a while then mom and dad walked down the stairs me, Sam and ben balanced on the side. Here are some pictures from yesterday:



2 comments:

  1. Zaac, so glad you are getting to write on the blog! Tucker and Luke loved hearing about your adventures, especially the Guatemalan Nagini! Where was your mom during the visit to the serpent house? Hmmmm....
    Tell everyone we love and miss them and that we pray for you guys daily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair has gotten so shaggy...I LOVE IT! The serpent house sounds awesome and I'm so shocked that your mom didn't want to join in on that fun :-) Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months!

    ReplyDelete